Owczarkowo Strona Główna> Owczarkowo
Forum miłośników I grupy FCI

FAQFAQ  SzukajSzukaj  UżytkownicyUżytkownicy  GrupyGrupy
RejestracjaRejestracja  ZalogujZaloguj

Poprzedni temat :: Następny temat
Tortorella said. "Itts about getting tougher, grabbing
Autor Wiadomość
wangshi

Wysłany: 2017-11-20, 10:05   Tortorella said. "Itts about getting tougher, grabbing  

INDIAN WELLS, Calif. Danilo Jersey . -- Milos Raonic and Aleksandra Wozniak continued successful injury comebacks as each advanced into the fourth round of the BNP Paribas Open on Monday to next face reigning Grand Slam champions. Tenth-seeded Raonic, playing for the first time in more than a month after suffering ankle ligament damage, fired a modest 10 aces in a 6-4, 6-3 defeat of Colombian Alejandro Falla with a break per set providing the winning margin. "Im playing well this week, better with each match," said the 11th-ranked Thornhill, Ont., native. "Im proud to be back on court again. Im happy to be back and really happy to be playing so well, so quickly." Raonic lined up a match against Wimbledon champion Andy Murray, who struggled to beat Czech Jiri Vesely 6-7 (2), 6-4, 6-4. Raonic owns a 2-1 lead in that series, winning their last in a 2012 Tokyo semifinal. "I have got to go out there and play well, thats the main thing to focus on," said Raonic. "I have to really take care of my serve, and try to sort of make the most of the situations as they occur. "Andys in a situation where he didnt play for a big chunk of time (back surgery) and Im in mine. I have to really buckle down and focus on myself and make sure I do my things well, and then change a few things that I may need to facing him." Wozniak is making quick progress after a shoulder injury with a 6-1, 6-7 (3-7), 6-0 defeat of Russias Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova. The Blainville, Que., native set herself up for a huge test in the next round. She will face world No. 2, top seed and Australian Open champion Li Na after the two-time Grand Slam winner beat Czech Karolina Pliskova 6-3, 6-4. This event marks the first time since late 2012, when her shoulder problems began, that the No. 241-ranked Wozniak has gone past the second round at a WTA-level tournament. Wozniak was pleased to advance after fighting and losing a second-set tiebreak but dominating in the final set to sweep to victory. "I"ve had a tough year and a half with my shoulder," she said. "It was a good match for me today. Russians are always tough, I had to being my A game today." Wozniak claimed victory in just under two hours, committing 10 double-faults in the match but breaking on nine of 13 chances. Wozniak credited her French coach Nathalie Tauziat with helping her to the victory. "She gave me encouragement and a boost for the third set," Wozniak said. "I was playing a little too far back on the court in the second. My balls were not as deep as in the first. "In the third, I tried to step up more, take the ball early. I didnt want to let her get back into it like I did in the second set." Wozniak, who will move into the 180s on ranking according to WTA estimates, is pleased with her comeback, which has bloomed this week in the desert. "Its really good, Im happy, Im progressing with every match, step by step," she said. "Im finding that aggressive way I used to play. It gives me confidence to start finding my game like before." Wozniak will next play Li for the fourth time, standing 1-2 in the series. "Its a privilege to play her," Wozniak said. "Ill have to play the way I know I can, like Ive played this week. She loves to dictate from the first ball. Ill stay on her and try to have a good match. "I wont be any more nervous than usual. I know how to handle these situations because Ive been in them before. It will be important to start from the first point and stay with her in the rallies." Nacho Fernandez Jersey . Pierre last November, only to watch St. Pierre leave the UFC octagon with his welterweight title belt and a split-decision victory. Pepe Jersey . The start of the seasons fifth and final major was delayed two hours due to heavy rain in the area. The tournament eventually began, but with water on the greens and the rain persisting, players were called back to the clubhouse less than an hour after the first group teed off. http://www.realmadridfcprohop.us/Customized/ . made a diving catch in left field for the final out in a 1-0 victory over the Miami Marlins in a regular-season finale Sunday. Zimmermann (14-5) allowed only two baserunners, finishing with 10 strikeouts and one walk in the fifth no-hitter in the majors this year.(SportsNetwork.com) - After a rough start to their weekend, the Vancouver Canucks were able to secure a hard-fought victory that left head coach John Tortorella pleased. The Canucks, who will be without Alex Burrows with a broken jaw, look to conclude a four-game road trip with another victory on Tuesday night as they visit the Nashville Predators. After beginning its swing with a victory in Ottawa, Vancouver dropped a 5-2 decision to the New York Rangers on Saturday in John Tortorellas return to the Big Apple. The Canucks didnt get much rest after that emotional battle as they made a quick turnaround to visit the Carolina Hurricanes on Sunday. Vancouver was able to secure just its third victory in 11 games (3-5-3) with a 3-2 decision over the Hurricanes. Ryan Kesler and Tom Sestito scored in the first period for the Canucks before the Canes tied the game early in the second on goals just 10 seconds apart. Kesler, though, netted his second goal of the game less than a minute later and backup Eddie Lack notched 29 saves in the win. "We had a tiny lapse there in the second period, but we closed it out. Good win for us," said Kesler. Tortorella agreed, especially after his club held Carolina scoreless on its six power-play chances. "For us, playing a back-to-back, it was a good wake-up call," Tortorella said. "Itts about getting tougher, grabbing a hold of ourselves and finding a way. Marcos Llorente Jersey. quot; Vancouver will play the first of five straight at home starting on Friday and should have Roberto Luongo in net for the finale of this road trip. He is 15-12-0 with three ties, three shutouts and a 2.23 goals against average in his career versus the Predators. Nashville is 5-2-1 in its last eight games and is coming off a 3-2 shootout loss to the Philadelphia Flyers on Saturday. Rookie Marek Mazanec made 22 saves, bested for the game-tying goal with 6:54 to go in regulation before yielding the lone shootout tally. Mike Fisher and Colin Wilson scored in regulation, though Wilson had a few chances to score in overtime and failed to convert. That included a breakaway with less than a minute to go in the bonus frame. "We should have won the game, but we didnt," Nashville coach Barry Trotz said. "We couldnt hold onto the lead." The Preds did earn a point despite playing without a pair of defensemen in captain Shea Weber and Kevin Klein. Weber took a puck to face in Thursdays 3-0 loss to Edmonton, while Klein is battling a lower-body issue. Neither skater is expected to play tonight. The Canucks won all three of their meetings with the Predators a season ago and have won nine of their last 12 in Nashville. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Odpowiedz do tematu